Must-Byt Fishing Charters is based in Shelly Beach near Margate on the South Coast of KZN.
It operates from the Sonny Evans small boat harbour which has all the facilities of a dynamic ski boat harbour, including a control tower with 29Mhz, VHF and an NSRI base.
The KZN South Coast offers some of South Africa’s best fishing grounds for both bottom and game fishing which is relatively plentiful.
Deep Sea Fishing Experience and Local Knowledge
The secret of Must-Byt and owner/skipper Mike Schneider’s ongoing success is that he:
- has over 25 years Deep Sea fishing experience
- has knowledge of local waters and
- specialises in and focusses upon a particular fish type and achieves that Objective
Why not “hook into” Must-Byt – It might give you the best day out of your life!
You must have a personal valid fishing licence, obtainable at any SA Post Office
- Do not underestimate the sun and the wind. Please take sun block products, sunglasses, windbreaker and hat
- Bring along food and snacks
- Consider sea sickness pills
- Please advise the skipper if you have any allergies or medical issues and
- A Cooler Box to put your fishing catch in!
– and that is not all …
Must-Byt Private Fishing Charters provides:
- All fishing tackle and the correct bait
- All soft drinks, ice and water
- We gut, clean or fillet your catch which you keep except all Bill Fish species and
- All charters offer the highest standard of equipment and targeting of specific fish